SALES PROCESS EVALUATION
1) Create a baseline by evaluate your existing sales processes and relationships to determine how your organization can build upon your current success.
2) Develop a business development plan to improve revenue, cash flow and the value you bring to your customer.
3) Identify and develop new market opportunities while bolstering or securing existing ones.
4) Create long-term, profitable relationships between businesses and their partners and customers.
5) Evaluate the impact of the process.
6) Modify or repeat to the process to create consistent pipeline of qualified opportunities.